Sunday, June 11, 2006

Me and my phones

Browsing Nokia's webpage now. Seems the 'upgrading phone' exercise is so in now. Of course I had to follow the trend. My Nokia 6101 is driving me nuts. It's only 1 year old and started giving me problems. Seems this is the phone I used longest.

Let's count how many phone I had before.

1) Nokia 3310 (Contract $100++)

2) Nokia 3315 (No Contract $178++)

3) Nokia 8250 (Contract $98++)

4) Nokia 6610 (No Contract $400++)

5) Nokia 7250I (No Contract $650++)

6) Nokia 7260 (No Contract $480++)

7) Nokia 6101 (No contract $200++)

And the non Nokia brand.

8) Samsung C100 (Contract $100++)

9) Samsung X430 (Contract $128++)

10) Funai 66 (Contract $178++)

Gasp! A whole 10 phones in total in 6 years. Just look at the amount total up! OMG! I can't believe it! *faints*

We had two hp lines. And one prepaid. Now I'm currently using Nokia 6101, dad is using Samsung C100 and mum is using Samsung X430. Both of them loves Samsung phone. Spare me. I can't! I can't get used to Samsung phones! I admit I'm a Nokia freak. xD

Really wonder where I dig the money out to buy those phones last time. How I managed to save so much bucks up to buy the phones? Some I traded it in for quite high amount. Maybe that's why I can save quite alot.

The shortest phone life is Nokia 7260 which I used for like not even 3 months and trade in away for about $300. My parents are nagging that I spend alot on phone while others are like buying and selling it to earn extra cash.

Sort of regret it now. I've spend more then 2000 bucks on phone alone. And now no choice, I had to change a new one soon. This phone of mine is giving me tons of problems. No sound, auto shut off, will kena you electric or battery shock ar? Lol. And the repair fees is like around $100++ I rather go and sign a contract and buy one cheap phone. It will be more worth.

Listening to MI's clips now. Cool wor. Some really got potential. Really thanks alo for letting me step a foot in and be MI's judge. Btw, did I tell you I bought a pretty cheap blue handbag for only $6 at the pasar malam? I don't like pink. It's too girlish. Blue's much more better.

I really wonder how the eLitez found their way here? Hmm.. Tell me leh? I only know how to search in friendster and added alot in. How to search blogger? By those links? Or searching by litez? Haha.

Sunday morning rocks! I'm awaiting for aqmfs later. Need my beauty sleep early. I actually slept at 9am after I finished the MI stuffs ytd. Faints. Still got tons of matters to report to bas. So I'll end here then.

Pss.. Should I go to the outing on monday? Still considering.. Hmm..