Monday, June 12, 2006

Nanny + Naggy = N&N

I don't want lar! What N&N! I'm lazy to go to the outing later. To tend those younger ones and look after them. Will be worried if I left them alone. I have to wake up at such an early time. Noon considered early? Yes it is! To me it is! I had to sleep late tonight. And I dobut I can wake up so early. I need a noon call!

Note down the going list. Imform them. Arrange where to meet. Thinking what to bring. What standby plans etc. Jiali said that I always settle all these. Haha. I told her because I'm the oldest and most free of all. And I have almost all their contacts. So I'm the message lady. Lol.

Seems they're going to ECP because we kena PS by rice. And it's so far again! I want to sleep. I hate the sun. But I love to bowl. Lol. Didn't strike for a long time. I didn't even went bowling for a few years. Skills will sure to turn rusty. Going long kang will be my hobby I guess. Lol.

But I have not comfirm to them about it. There's still some stuffs for me to settle. Don't know since when I'm busy again. Didn't even get to rest since I come back from Malacca. Say tonight, I got 5 orange windows popping out the moment I logged into messenger. Most of them are asking about the outing and litez stuffs.

My computer will blast soon. It's too heavy with all those videos. Somemore there's ming dao new show to be watched. 2+ GB. But it will be worth. I'm waiting for it's disc to be available. Wonder till when then it will be released?

Updating more tomorrow. Just hope I will join them. My hobby is flying aeroplane. So I might just say no to the outing at the last minute. Haha. See first bah. That's what I always said. Keke.