Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The outing

This is the post as requested by those who are not able to join us at the ECP's outing.

Managed to asked dream out to control the crowd. And oh my, he's really good at helping to lead the group and creating topics to talk about. Thanks buddy for your help. You really did help us a lot. Hope they let you feel welcome. No worries. We won't eat you up.

Let's start the whole story from this morning. Dream gave me a call after he went back home from the lan shop. And we chat, and chat, and chat chat chat till about 8.30am. And I doze off till I got awoken up by this sms by don't know who which I can't even remembered. Informed and last confirmation to all the people. Wash up, shower, cook maggie mee. Hurhur. And went off to JE to meet them before going to paya lebar.

First problem: Seems cm went missing and didn't join di and fudge to JE . I told di not to worry too much. Skali we go paya lebar we saw him reach there earlier then us. And the fact is, it's true. Faints!

Second problem: Justin 'over ran' his stop. Which is till don't know where I'm not sure. But at least he reach there safe and sound. Otherwise I don't know what to tell fudge. Get ysl to help jaga those few monkeys till we reach there later.

Third problem: Arrived at paya lebar. Found out that maggiemee and ah lian are at parkway. Rushes over together. Went to find them at mac. But seems the mac is opposite parkway and not inside. So walk opposite again. Crossing the traffic light for like countless time.

Fourth problem: The two letter guy is pissed off because we let him wait 1 hour at ECP's mac. Had to apologize like crazy afraid he will blow up. Luckily he didn't. Walk straight over quick, grab a chair next to him, sat down and asked him to chill and pardon us for being late. All of us are afraid of his temper. He said that he's a little angry. Only a little. So lucky. If very angry then hurhur.

During all these, my hp rings non stop. Smses and calls are endless. I reply till my fingers are jelly. And comfirm till I'm blured and pissed too. I actually screamed at the top of my lungs to those monkeys. I don't get angry doesn't mean I won't get angry. My temper is much more worse then that two letter guy. I had to keep asking fudge to kill me please. I can't stand it anymore. The sun, the sweat, everything about ECP. I want air con and peaceness.

Went over to the bowling alley. Sat there and waited for dream. He's considered cute and nice to our group. Glad to hear this. Seems he's more popular then the always very popular two letter guy. Hahaha. I'm kidding. Don't murder me please.

The lanes in bowling alley are full. So the guys went to arcade. And some went cycling. I rotted awhile there with dream and we went mac later mainly because my tummy is screaming for food. Don't really like fast food. But asked dream to order a burger and a bottle of water for me. Cold water! OMG! What I need in this weather. Was forced to ate those curly fries which I found that it had a chao ta taste? Not to my liking. Dream was saying I ate way too slow. What to do? I had so many smses and calls asking me where we are and more.

Suddenly all came over in awhile. And the mac turns into a market. Went in and out of mac for countless time. Just because dream wants to smoke. His chio bu young god sis who came over later smokes too. Don't smoke so much. It isn't good for health. Don't go and complain that I'm nagging again. It's for your own good.

I keep getting suan and anger by dream. His suan-ing skills are pro. Tease me about Darren. Tease for all I care. Don't believe we are just friends then forget it. I'm lazy to explain more. The groups went to cycle and roller blade again and again till I don't even know who are not with us. I'm so confused.

Slams my hand on the table till my finger got a black bruise. Dream helped me to rub my stupid swollen finger hoping it will be better. It did help. For sure of course. You don't know what strength he uses! Pain! Ouch! Die die must stand the pain and don't scream if not will get nagged again. Then somemore two letters keep giggling beside me. Faints! My finger still hurts a lot now. But know you guys wanted this post.

Told myself I'm not talking to him because I sort of dislike him. In the end. Still had to talk because of some stuffs. But I wonder why he always laughs when he saw me scold the younger ones. Very funny? Faints! Who asked you don't want to help? Will only act blur everytime. Well, maybe, it's all a misunderstood? He's not a bad person. Oh well.

Some of us left early. We went over to bedok to makan later. Wanted to go home first because I'm not feeling very well. But dream keep jiejie here and jiejie there. And I got dragged into the bus by the two famous monkeys. So no choice. I followed them to bedok. Had some food before we went home. Dream suddenly talked a lot. And what he said makes sense. Seems the group enjoyed going out with him. He leave a good impression to the others. Scared me. I still thought they won't welcome him. What he said is true. This isn't a pixel world anymore. We all are real life friends.

The day end when all of us went to board the train. We are still fooling on the train and giggling non stop. Endless fun. Danny joined in too. Dream counts that it's cheaper way a lot to go home by train instead of cab. I immediently rushes over to the mrt station upon hearing this. He said that he will call me later. But I got an aeroplane again. It's okay. I'm already very glad you came to join us, helped and accompany me for the whole day. Thanks again buddy. Remember your treat okay? Swensens!

My dears, you might find me fierce. But I just want to make sure all are safe and don't play till overboard. Dream said that all of you are old enough to take care of yourself, but I still can't help worrying. He says that I'm over mama's type. I can only say all these are for your own good. As someone older, I got to be strict sometimes. And we the older ones need to be responsible for all your doings since we are the one who bring you people out. Lastly, hope you guys enjoyed yourself and had a great time today.