Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Busy like a bumble bee

Let's talk about my day today. This is the first time I on my computer for such a long time. 30+ hours waiting for the stupid BT to be done. At last it's okay just now. Rush over to open and watch and ta da! You guess it. Ming dao's new show isn't in full set yet. Only half of those episodes. Suddenly moodless. When will set 2 be out? Ps: The quality sux too. So many hours for that stupid show.

Didn't had a good night sleep recently. At last managed to catch some long zzz last night. Woken up by at a sms at 4.30pm. Reaches for my phone, wanted to reply and scold that person who send a msg to me at my sleeping time. Saw the name, goes O_O! Okay, cannot scold one wor! It's darren! Reply his msg. Cos he ask me yo, wake up le ma? So I lazy lazy reply, you woke me up by your sms lor. Crawl online to accompany him since he said he's bored. But then found that he went off due to a quarrel somehow. So I crawl away lor. Since dream said I've not enough size to roll so I crawl lor.

Darren sms or call me I won't scold one. Hahahaha. Others if wake me up will kena. Dream wanted to try that. See how I scold them when they woke me up. Try lor. If you dare first. Hahahaha. I had enough of dream's crapping liao. He's so lame! I'm feeling so cold everytime. Ar ar ar~~! Saw any crows? Don't let those droppings fall on your head.

Told da jie I asked dream to tag along for the outing. Da jie was like ??? He also kid leh. Why ask him go take care of those kids? GI can liao. COUGHS! Sorry da jie, I had to say GI cannot! He will only make those kids more playful, more worse, forget time, bo chup and all. Cos he's one big kid himself. Hahaha. Dream although young but he's mature lor. Too mature sometimes. Lol.

Habbo went around talking about the M bunny's accdient. Wonder if it's true. I got news that it's fake. To me, it's possible that it's fake. Cos there's no news report about it. And I heard some inside news from someone that it's all fake. I do hope it is. I rather want it to be just a rumour then to be true.

Passed up the MI's results today after discussing and bitching it with faji. We are so evil! Wahahaha. But hey, our comments are 'sweet' lor. >:) For us, if you deserve some good words, we will put it in for you. If not, then hurhur. Oh my! I feel like we are judging for habbo idol or something. Hahaha. Whose who then? Lol.

Seems there's another outing on sat. Still thinking should I or should I not go. I'm lazy to go. It's soooooooo far! Mama good lor. Go genting, go camara island, go thailand, go everywhere but dump me at home. It's been 2 whole weeks since I ate takeaways. The more I ate, the food gets more gross. I'm waiting for someone's treat. *hints* =D

Ok ok, computer chao ta liao. I go check forums before going to bed at 7am. Recently I kept sleeping at 7am. Hur. Jia lat oh. Oh? Today wed le. Someone is going to get it from me. Ruben!!! Don't you dare run! It's time to duo! Hurhur! I siam first in case kena whack by that guy. Lalala.

Lastly, I can't load or view my tag box recently. So don't tag for the moment. I won't be able to reply. Sorry about that and thanks.