Thursday, June 15, 2006

A misunderstanding

I don't want this. Sad leh. All because of those kids. Dream sort of angry now. It's all because of a wrong info. Cos the kids promise to go sat's outing. Seems danny promise him le. Then I ask the kids lor. All heard those names they don't know de. All ps him. Dream called me to ask them to comfirm. Then hoho. I kena liao lor. He said since they don't wanna go, I must go. But I refused. Cos don't like to go out with those I don't know de. Sorry lar. I told him next time lor. But he said no more next time le. Uh oh. Zzz. My main point is. He just don't understand me lor. Not saying about anything else more. But he as my good friend just don't understand me well. Unlike darren who will understands me. Hoho.

The outing thingy changed and changed. From sat becomes mon. Somemore still not comfirmed where to go. Each have different place they want to go wor. Then got msn meeting again lor. But also no results come out from it. I lazy care le leh. I only want for the comfirmation to come right into my mouth. Then I decided to go or not to go can liao.

I don't know I still can talk so much with that guy wor. He seems okay now. Back to the old normal him we know. Hoho. Talking about the matter makes faji and me laugh like hell. He throw the blame to TS. Wakaka. Di kena. LOL! Wa piang eh. That conv got so many crows lor. Help! So lame! Should I or should I not go that outing? Wanted to drag ruben along. But he as usual is shy! So means only got that two letters guy alone? Wahahaha. He's going to get bullied by the girls which is us. Evil leh!

Lastly, I still can't get my hands on the tagboard. Help meeeeeeee!!!!!!!! So don't tag now for the moment. I can't view it. Another note. Sorry ah dream. Dui bu qi. Don't angry hor. I don't mean it. Really don't like to go. Hope you will understand me just as darren. Sorry! Ps: Please note that dream is not my bf or what so ever. He's my good friend aka di. Pengz! Don't want another misunderstanding le.