Friday, June 16, 2006

Welcome back!

Mama is back from malacca, KL, Thailand, Genting. Pro hor? Go so many places. But the things she brought back was only 1 bag. Not even enough for me to eat. -_-

Mama don't remember her daughter in her twenties liao. She bought me kiddy clothes. Those with flowers and ribbons tops. And two hello kitties necklace. -_-'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' HELP!
I'm going to pass them away to others. No way am I wearing them. Faints.

Just now went kranji to pick mama up. Had a bad quarrel with papa. I argue back and yak yak yak non stop. Mama came, we both diam. Don't want to let her see we both are quarreling again. =x

Anyway, while waiting for mama, I went to shop at this fashion. Bought a sky blue jacket. Mama says it's alittle small. I feel it's okay lar. I so small size, anything also can squeeze in. I just love it. I love the price too. From $14 till $8. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY for being able to grab such a good deal. Hahahahaha! =D

Let's see what mama bought back too. Got food. Those food which I don't like. Sianz liaoz. Those eew cuttlefish. And those don't know what goreng pisang or simi de. I just grab cashew nuts, pork floss biscuits and chicken biscuits. I love those. =D

Later will be busy liao. Sianz sianz sianz. I want to sleep sleep sleep. Hahahaha. I'm a pig! And I dare to admit it! LOL! Next month is going to be busy. At last it's my turn to go overseas! Better don't fly me again! Otherwise! Grr!! :D:D