Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thanks mama for the mp3!

I love my mama! OMGOMG! I've been waiting to buy an mp3 for like 7 or 8 months? But didn't managed to save enough money to buy it. My money's spend on my doc's fee and mama's and my tonics. I just joking and told her that I wanted an mp3 and asked her to pay for it when walking at lot 1 with kai ma. Then she said ok lor. She paid first, still need to return her the money in 3 months. Well, better then nothing isn't it? xD

Went cwp to choose an mp3 after parting with kai ma at lot 1. OMG! Did I tell you that courts's salesman sux? They are so dao! Grr! So what if you are ''Courts?'' I will scared you meh? Cannot stand those salesman so off to an electric shop at cwp lvl 4. I love the way they treat customers. So friendly. I can actually play and look around at all the mp3's. And choose them wisely and slowly after a long consider about 1+ hour? :S

Wanted to get an ipod shuffle. But seems it isn't that nice after all. It ates it's brand. I mean the price is basically on it's brand. Somemore no screen, no radio, no recorder. No anything and everything, it's just a plain old white mp3. The kind salesman recommend me a new mp3. Samsung! OMG! I love it's brand. Our whole house got like it's fridge, phoneS, tv, vcd, etc etc.

So grab it after a long consider. 512MB for $159. Don't really need a 1GB mp3. I admit it's alittle ex. But it's worth. I just need to plug in the usb, right click and send the songs into it. And it doesn't need batt! It runs on my com. Auto recharge on my cpu's usb port. There's radio and a recorder which allows you to record it straight from those radio stations. A cool blue light which acts as torchlight. And the cover is a cool black colour. Chilly cool! I'm loving it! But my problem is I don't know which songs to send over? I wanted all of my com's songs to be in it! Greedy pig! Hur. =x

I need to save tons of cash recently. Pockets are tight. Wanted to get a pink nokia 6111. The price is less then $100 after upgrading and trade in. Pink! =D But I waste all my cash on a bag. $20 wor. Find it nice at first sight. But then okay, sian half after more looks at it. =x Still must use lar. Otherwise will get bobba-ed by my mom.

I wanted to buy amy cheung's new novel and a new mouse, aqmfs and green forest's vcd, contact lens and dyed my hair like ah lian. My hair looks dyed to me. Brownish red now. Wonder why. -_- But I need more bucks. Hope to get all these done by the end of this year. 6 more months to go. I want to become a different me by this year. Not RF anymore. It's me, myself and Vera. Should get this name on my IC too. Ahaha.