Sunday, June 18, 2006

So sick~

Today I'm sick. Am lazy to blog more. I had slight fever just now. Had a terrible sore throat. Plus block nose too. I'm feeling so terrible. Hate the horrible feeling. My throat is so dry and keep coughing and I still dj-ed.

Duo with alo. And it's cold~~~~ We had no topics to say cos we dj in a hurry. No mo qi. If you don't know what mo qi is, ask someone to translate. =x When we are off air, we said nothing at all. Till we on air then say some stuffs. His chinese is eh, well still not bad. I thought he won't know how to speak in chinese cos he sounds ang mo. Same with that two letters bah. Ying bu ke mao xiang. But deer's chinese as compare to alo is better alittle. These two ang mo. Haha.

Seems mon's outing is getting far far far to the east side. Alot protesting wor. Cos it's quite far for us the west siders. ECP can faint liao. Now go downtown. More faints. Hope we can decide on a place for makan that all of us are happy with. Not too far for all. A meeting later perharps? Again. Haha. Can ask two letters lead the group this time? After all he's more older then me. =x

Lastly, I'm loving my mp3! Managed to squeeze in 174 songs on 512mb. Cos most of the songs are in wma format so saves space. But not that nice as mp3 of course. The batt is okay too. Can use if for quite long. Now I can't live without my mp3 if I'm not online. I need songs and need to save up $150 back to return my mama.

Happy Father's Day! Although my dad don't wanna celebrate it. But still wishes him a fu qing jie kuai le! =D