Sunday, June 18, 2006

Understanding is tough

He's back. Seems he wants to retrieve the company back. I don't like this feeling. I'm afraid this will turn us back into the old times. Can we be friends instead of foes? I know this won't affect our friendship much. But sometimes things can't be decided by ourselves.

I'm still feeling sick. Very sick. The sore throat gets worse. I can't even talk now. Can only mumble. Sneezing my nose off and coughing my lungs out. Doubt I can go to tomorrow's outing. Anyway, it's way too far for me and some of the others.

Told darren we're going to FAR east which is his place. It's been quite a long time since I went to the end of the east side. He told me that he just went for a buffet a few days ago. Frankly say, I don't wish to go to such a far side of Singapore. Hope the veune can be changed.

Accompany darren online for the whole night. He watches his soccer match while online. And I browse though my forums. I was sick and tired, but not resting. Been a long time since we both chatted mainly because he's busy. A few of us are rotting in his room. Jeffx2 and a very cute cheryl meimei. They were like saying darren and me makes a perfect couple. Darren asked them back, what is the meaning of perfect? And this topic goes on for about an hour. Can they just stopped it? He just came back, and you guys shoot him with these. It's alright if you guys don't believe we are just friends because we just are.

The saddest part is darren actually said that I'm old beacuse he wants to feel young. Blood boiling! I'm still quite angry over this with him till now. How dare he says I'm old while he's only 4 months younger then me? He's the same age as me to be exact. Stupid guy! Still keep asking if I'm alright. I told him I'm not. Because I'm already anger to death by him and that kid jeffx2. Keep pairing us up. This kid should be satisfied now when darren told him he had a gf. Save me from tons of troubles. I dislike to be matchmake at. Darren told them that even cheryl meimei don't want him of course I won't too. Haha.

Having fun with the new panel now. It's great and useful. But can't used to it yet. And two letters is laughing at me for this. You bobba! Guys are the same, no matter if it's two or three letters. They just enjoyed making fun of girls. Suddenly miss my one letter kor. He's the only one who will stand up for me when I gets bullied. Wonder how is he now. Da jie said he replied her message. I wanted to try sending him one too. But don't have the courage to do so. He seems so fake to me now. Everything is not the same.

Sometimes I wonder what is real and what is virtual. The two D are my good friends. One said the other is in the wrong while the other one said another one is in the wrong. Confused. I really don't know who should I believe. But I will prefer to trust three letters more because I know him longer and understand him.

I can even know what he wanted to try doing last night. Asking if there's any moPs around at this time. This guy here is trying to be funny again. Don't be crazy to do that unless he wants to landed himself in trouble. I stopped him for this. This account is so precious to him yet he have the thought of trashing it. But instead he tried so many funny stuffs such as using other furnis to teleport. Well, what can I said? He's just a genius. He told that's what a bored genius do. Speechless.

Got chase off by him to sleep. Keep nagging that if I don't want to sleep then go lie in bed and rest. Got told that lying is a sin. Coughs. In the end he won. He knows I won't log off unless he logs off first. So off he ran. Asking me to sleep till 5pm. Faints! He even know I slept till 5pm at most of the days. Why does my good friend understand me so well? Sometimes this is a scary feeling. What you think and what you want to do, imagine there's a someone who will know it. Gasp!

Can't believe that although I don't know julian well, he understands me too. Last night while we are off air, he told me, Fang jie. Sometimes human are strong on the outside but weak at the inside. True for me. I'm this type of humans. Such as I'm busy coughing last night till he keep asking if I'm alright. But while on air, I showed out the strong side of me. I tried hard not to cough. And act as if I'm feeling fine and goes all the way till the wee hours in the morning. Listeners don't even know I'm feeling unwell.

Listeners are asking me to try for a real dj job. And I told them I can't. Da jie agree with me too. Why? It's just because of one word. Qualitifications. And I know myself well, that I totally lack of this. No matter what I am. This one is more important then anything else.

Won't be blogging tonight I guess. I'm still into ming dao's and qiao en's news. Can you believe that ming dao kisses qiao en right on the lips on the 183 club concert yesterday night! Faints! He yelled ye tian yu! You know the difference between CPR and kiss? And smack her right on the lips! Whole stadium goes stunned and screaming! There's really something something going on between them. Admit it! Wonder what will happened next. What about tonight's concert? Will wait and see. Meanwhile. I'm taking a rest now.