Saturday, June 24, 2006

My bad hair day

Today is quite a busy day. Let's start with the time I woke up which is darn early. 1pm. Eh? Considered early? To me it is. Lol! Nvm about this. Then I check my phone, saw there's a msg by bunny saying cola machine is out on habbo. OH MY GUT! Chiong up and buy. But now, after so many months, it's the first time my purse had flies in it. I'm broke, I really am.

Dilly dally with di and da jie on panel chat. Went off soon to start my busy day. Oh yea. I received the objection of organ removal card le. Seems the card's quality is better then credit card. No wonder gov rich la. LOL! Am asked to keep it. Yes yes. Provided I can still remember where I place if after so so many years next time. Hehe.

The terrible nightmare starts here. First I went to see a doc. Hmm, Doc Lim is good. He's so polite. Use ning instead of ni everytime. I was asked to take my weight. Gosh. 39.6kg! Drop so much liao. He took my pressure too. Very low was the answer. Faints. Low blood pressure again. As usual. Then after tons of questions bombed to me, I'm freed! His medication are not bad too. Very strong, but I can sense my cough is indeed getting better. But it makes me so sleepy and I'm having some side effects such as blurry mood and fast heart beating etc. That's the problem with me. I can't take westen medication.

Went to make a pair of contact lens for fun. Must wait 1 week for its arrival. Boo. So long. Meanwhile, I'm asked to exercise my eyes. Using my fingers to prey it open. Uncle says sure no problem at all. Cos I got huge eyes. Just open, pop in the lens then ta da! Eh? BIG eyes? I don't think so. My eyes are considered small to me. o.o? O.O?

Then ahaha, the nightmare began. I only wanted to trim my hair for goodness sake. But the outcome becomes short hair, and I mean VERY short. Mum was very pleased with the results, because she says I look better with short hair. Keep saying I leng zai. <-- handsome guy in canto. Faints lor. The hairstyle makes me feel so tomboy. I don't even feel like going out for the next few months. Maybe will dye or highlight it when I save enough bucks. 50 bucks leh, you think cheap? Or maybe will ask fenni to dye for me. Hai~~ My hair, my precious hair~~ T.T

End of my day. Don't want to talk to anyone tonight. Feeling so drowsy. Sleepy oh~ I saw stars everywhere above my head. Resting early tonight. Yawn!~~