Friday, June 23, 2006

FAInts

Pengz! Why suddenly so many people ask me about Darren? He's just a very good friend of mine la. A friend whom I can share my thoughts with. Pour my woes to etc. Just a friend who understands me very well. That's all. Why keep asking who he is etc? Spare me guys! Don't frighten my friend off. But I did frighten him today by saying I hate him and tell him it's just a prank. Lame me. =.=

If you wanna know who he is. I have already gave a very big hint in this post. So don't ask me anymore okay? Poor guy, he's going to NS in 4 months. I know I'm gonna miss this good friend of mine. He said he is bringing his hp in. So at least can sms and update on how he is and accompany me when I'm feeling down or bored etc. Thanks buddy! Know I can count on you.

And here's a very big thanks to our deer plato!! Thanks for the things you done for us. Nice colours! Woots! Hope editing that doesn't get you a headache. We love you our dear admin deer! RAWR me if you see the post. But don't say I'm bootlicking you hor! Otherwise I will dumped you into the cage! RAWR!

My cough isn't recovering well. Today nearly ps <-- peng san and got ''delievered'' into hospital. I thought I'm dying. Coughs! Blame it on something something. Hur. Tried dj for awhile and end up dc very soon. Cough more when I talk more. So yea. *hangs on leave sign* Back to rest now~