Thursday, June 22, 2006

3 words

Just what is the meaning of 3 words? Lots and lots of 3 words. Don't get the wrong 3 words okay? This makes me think of a song san ge zi by qiao qiao and xiao tian. A very nice song.

What is my 3 words? Simple. It's I hate you. A word I will remember for as long as I can. A very good friend of mine said it to me. This simple 3 words returns the feeling you hurt me back to me. Just what is the real meaning that lies beneath this? Can you tell me please?

I find that I'm sort of alike to darren. He loves to play mia. Me too. -_- Whenever I don't have the mood or so, I will just escape from online. Appear offline and hide everywhere till I'm feeling better. No reply msg to sms or messenger. Just plainly wants to be alone.

My cough isn't getting any better. How I wish just to slit my throat and stay mute forever. 4 days and still counting and I STILL can't talk. It's a torture to me. I'm on long leave till my throat gets better. I miss dj-ing!! T.T

I'm totally bored till went room to room to find darren. At last I caught him, playing FF. -_- He die die ask me to join him saying he will pay for me. He's stress, I am too. I went into the room and he lost. See, what a jinx I am? -_- Suay sia. This guy here keep saying he's bored. I screamed back, I mean type la. No voice scream simi? Saying you playing game leh mr? How can be bored? He is totally stunned! Nothing to argue back with me. See? At last I won. Haha. =D

But he kindna pro in nagging. Let's see. This is what I told him about my sore throat and not able to talk well in 4 days le. And his respone?

No fried food and chicken for you.
Orh.
Err, eggs can? =P
Also cannot!
Waaa, torture me! T.T
Steam fish, porridge all are good for you.
Got eat medi?
No?
Then how can get well? Eat medi!
I'm stubborn, I don't wanna eat medi!
Then I nag you till you eat.
..............................................

Okay, he wins again. Boo! Guys are good in nagging after all? Lol..

Hope my coughs gets better. Don't let me think of the 3 words anymore. Think of 3 letters instead? LOL! =P

Oops!!! Forget to greet my mommy a happy birthday!!! Mama Sheng Ri Kuai Le! I wanna plan a surprise! Anyone wants to join? Come come help meeeeeeeeee!!! :D:D