Monday, June 26, 2006

Nothing

Nothing much to update. Been busy converting all my wma songs to mp3 from 6pm till now. I just noticed I have tons of wma songs. All thanks to mei for recommending where to get the converter software. Now I guess bas da jie won't say my songs quality lousy liao. Haha. She's been asking me to change all my songs to mp3 since dunno how long ago. Finally I done it.

Hiding offline for the whole day. Feeling so unwell now. Wonder what is the problem with the medicine. Makes me feel so weird and tired and drowsy and whatever. Still got tons more stuffs un done. Help! Can someone pause the time for me?

Chatted with mei and darren ytd night. Mei creep up online at such a late time. Saying she can't sleep after watching JJ's concert! Urgh! I wanna watch too but tickets are sold out. Forced mei back to habbo for awhile. And evil me play a prank on her and shawn. Hahaha. =x

Darren came into mei's trade room and park his habbo there. Forced him onto the rollers cos was afraid he will get auto kick. See? How good am I to him? Still bully me! He's busy making his webbie again. It's nice, it's really nice. I wonder how he do all that? Couldn't chase him to sleep at 6+am. So oh well, mei and me ps him and off to bed.

Got to get busy now. Rushing for time. Rush rush rush~