Friday, July 28, 2006

Eve of malaysia trip

Will be going to malaysia in just a few hours time. Guess I won't be sleeping tonight. Need to wake up at 6am. Omg lor. I rather you kill me then to just let me sleep for a couple of hours. So there will be a panda roaming around later. xD

Went cwp to my sinseh there. Mei called me to ask me over to cwp also. Such a concidence. So rush over to meet mei and xi0ng. Nearly died. Rushing till I left half of my life nia. Mei and xi0ng seems shocked to see me? Why ar? I change alot meh? Lol! Luckily simon put me aeroplane and didn't meet me today. Don't know lar. Just don't feel like meeting him. =l

Darren is going for his driving test later. Good luck! Jia you! I believe he can do it. To think that I'm so evil to tell him don't ever come and find me if he didn't manage to pass. Hahaha! I'm just kidding. Hope I will receive the sms in msia from him saying that he pass the test. Please don't let him fail and let him get over his matter asap. Don't want him to be sad cos I really don't know how to comfort him.

I can't believe there's such a nice song on earth. Elva's new song Wo Yao De Shi Jie is damn nice! I've been repeating this song since 11.30pm. What a wonderful soothing song that calms me. Listening to it can help you to unstress. Trust me. I'm not kidding. You should try listening to this song when you feel stressful. It's great!

Anyway, watch ge dou tian wang by 5566 today. It's just a lame show. Only shao wei is cool as a guest appearence. You know most of the time people don't laugh cos the show is funny? Instead they laugh cos the show is lame. Lame show is in now I guess. Esp taiwan idol shows. Becomes as if the idols are clowns. So cham on them. Blame the storyline and bian ju.

Guess I won't be blogging for a few days. Don't want to snatch the computer in msia with the my younger cousins. I just want a rest and escape for a few days. Don't want to do any typing. Don't want to look at lots of events and proposals. Don't want to help in anything. I just want to lie down. Blast my mp3 loud and sleep! I know my leave didn't get approved. But I told da ge about it. So I'm mia for this weekend. Tag if you miss me okay? Must miss me hor! Hahaha! Suddenly feel so carefree! This kind of life rocks!