Monday, July 31, 2006

Malacca's trip summary + Photos!

Let me tell you first. This is going to be a long post with tons of photos soon after. And nope I'm not kidding. So be prepared to get your eyes real tired. Yes yes! You guess it! I'm back from Malaysia! Woohoo! I miss Singapore so much! But I miss Malaysia too.

Let's first talk about how I'm feeling now. Stunned, shocked and unable to believe is the mood I'm having now. Due to my best friend. Or maybe I should just say.. friend. Darren told me one of the small reason he broke up with his girl and it's because of me?!?! When the hell I become sort of a third party? Wth!? He said he told his girl about our relationship. Just what is our relationship? Friends, just normal friends lor.

But I can tell you that a girl would tend to get very jealous when knowing that her guy had a close friend and that person is a girl. Darren says he's honest. But I told him he's stupid. Isn't he? Okay, I know that we are just good friends, darren knows too, but his gf don't know. And I clearly understand why she would misunderstood. Hence this is one of the reason that they broke up?

So oh well. I feel really bad. Perharps I should explain things to her to help them get back together. I can see that he truely love his girl. He even sang and recorded a song for her. I didn't manage to hear it. Coz my com took the file as a virus and auto block and deleted it! =.= But also quite lucky la. At least my ears are safe. Okay! I'm kidding!

Better don't sink myself too deep into his problem. Coz I don't even know how I can help in this. Perharps one of the best move is to get myself lost... Get away real far from him. There's no fairytale in real as said by darren. And I'm not a fairy godmother to grant his wish or help him.

Alright, back to blog about my Malaysia's trip.

Friday 28/7:

Tompang-ed kai ye's car and went to Malaysia in the early morning. Mum, twins and me squeeze like sardines at the back seat. Stopped at Kulai lao yi's house which is my grandma's cousin's place first. Played a little while with the kids and went straight to Malacca. Lunch at the kok kok mee's. Damn nice wonton mee at Malacca. Totally different from Singapore's. Rest and watch Er zuo ju zhi wen jap version at late night. A wonderful show which I've already watched for 3 times. Went to sleep at 1.30am. A very different timing I slept as compare to SG.

Saturday 29/7:

Chiong the vcd and went to Makota Parade at noon and pre-celebrated my grandma's bday in the evening. A home cooked style buffet meal with bbq. Very delicious and heart warming. Thanks to my youngest aunt who cooked and plan almost all the food. Plus there's a carton of beer. Wanted to get my hands on a bottle. But don't want to let my mum know that I can drink like siao. Most of my mum's side family members came. Excluding my dad. Took tons of photos which I will upload them later.

Dinner starts at 7+pm when my oldest uncle arrived with his kids and future soon to be son in law. Didn't talk much with them coz we aren't close to them. They only appeared when there's some large gathering. Went shopping at ji chang jie aka ji cheong gai aka jonker walk? soon after. Bought a pretty looking Esprit pink wallet at RM10. Fake Esprit of coz la. It's dark pink and I love it! Came back from shopping and it's around 12mn. Time to sleep. I'm so guai. Keep sleeping at such an early time.

Sunday 30/7:

The day that we came back. And it's the day which I slept 3 times in the morning. Keep dozing off due to there's nothing for me to do. We all went off to Kulai after lunch as there's durians to be gobble up. Not my problem anyway coz I hate durians! My 1st uncle and his family went off at a wee early morning that I didn't even said goodbye to them. Lunch was ytd's leftovers. Suddenly within a day, the whole house is empty. My poor grandma is lonely again.

My 3 days trip went well. Enjoyable, relaxing and carefree. Reach home at late night and transfered in the photos I took at Malacca. About to puke blood. My digicam sux. After 2 long hours, I managed to get around 20 of my photos in which I will upload some soon after this post.

My
pinkish
fake
Esprit
wallet.

Rm10
is
an
affordable
price.





When twins and me.....

Just get too bored in the car on our way to malacca.

Take neoprint meh????

Wei!! It's digicam lah!!!!!

-_-


BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We caught our ah kor...

Bitting his dirty fingernails!!!!!

Or is he bitting his thumb instead??

:S


Introducing chio bu no 1.

Our twins lao da.

Jiayi~~~~~~~~~

Doing exercise ar???

Infront of her of coz is com lor.

So it's eyes exercise to be exact. xD




Introducing chiobu no 2.

Our twins lao yao.

Jiaqi~~~~~~~~~

She's really exercising..

Can't you see she's cycling??



Three's a crowd????

Nope..

Three's never a crowd..

When we have the power cousins!!

=P



Ehh???

The new F4?!?!?!

It's the F4 of Ujong Pasir!!!!!

Chiong ar!!!!!!

Kor, his gf, jiayi & me.



Ling ger's chatting with???

Her bf wor!!!!!

Ehh??

What's with those..

Extra kaypoh hands???



Ling moi & jiayi

+ ?? O_O!!!!!!

Alamak!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whose hongkong foot??

That's all folks. Happy viewing. Those who wants to come after me for your photos kindly msg me when you bump onto me online. Hope you enjoy the pics and the lame desp. xD