Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The end?

Seriously I don't know what should I blog about. Habbo matters? When I didn't even habbo nowadays. What can I said about it? Real life? Where I woke up, eat, watch tv, read magz, nap, online. Every single day is the same. Bored, bored, bored.

I'm feeling bad. Really bad recently. Wth the dumbo darren told me about the matter for? To make me feel bad? Since this matter doesn't concern me, don't drag me down by telling me about it. He's not stupid to tell his girl about me, but he's stupid to tell me about the reason. Dumbo!

I guess I should avoid him from now on. And yes I will do it. I won't be there to help him, accompany him or comfort him anymore. Maybe losing a friend isn't that bad if he can win back his girl's heart. I don't want to sandwich in between them. Don't know why a guy and a girl can't just be plain normal friends? Must they really be in a relationship? Stupid lar.

No mood to do anything. Perhaps I should get some fresh air outside. My house's noisy cos of the lift upgrading. Means I can't dj lor. Where I can't even hear my own voice when I talk. How can I dj? Maybe getting a long leave. Or considering about leaving permantly. I'm really tired to go on anymore. Been 1 year. I don't think I can carry on doing all this anymore.

Di says he won't disappoint me and he had done it. I'm pleased and glad with his performance. He's able to carry on walking alone without me now. As for mei, she won't be with me for a couple of days. I'll miss her too. I guess I must get used to the life without my gang, di, mei and darren now. Since I'm used to being alone anyway.