Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sianzation strikes

I must admit I don't have anything to blog about liao. My whole day is spent on watching shows and gossiping on msn. The ai qing ling du C show is nice. Fri last episode le. Sad.. Di says I'm like sun yi xin. -_- Nah! I don't want to be like her. Unless I got julian hee as bf then I want. xD Yan dao neh! I like ming dao and julian~ :D

Watching er zuo ju zhi wen jap version. Can't get enough of it in msia. So end up getting the bt for the show last night. 8 hours for the whole show. Not bad lar. But in jap de. :S Don't know what are they talking about. Only watch watch lor. And the bt comes with the song steady by speed. Nice jap song. Plus there's episode 1 of taiwan's version too. But don't like. So off it goes into my rubbish bin.

Chiong-ing my xing ping guo le yuan final 10 episodes too. Chatted with di and ah lian at the same time. Too bo liao go and nudge lise and ruben too. Telling ruben his dp's cute. Hahaha. Di says he's shuai. Yes.. I agree! Not many people to keep me company tonight. The whole net is so quiet. Sort of miss the time I chatted with darren. Without him to chat with, night is bored.

Luckily ah lian's not schooling tmr. So chatted for awhile. And ah kor msg me too. Saying he can't sleep. Got money problem. Last week see him still ok de mar. My poor kor. Maybe must go msia accompany him sometimes. Let him have someone to talk to. Talking in msn is totally different. Lastly, I miss mei.. and xiong too. Okay, I'm not biased. 3 more days till they are back. Sian.. =(