Friday, August 04, 2006

The big day [4th Aug]

It's 4th of Aug today! Which means 183 Club's album is released! OMG! I've been waiting for so many months! Wonder if SG has gotten the album. Need to chiong music stores to check it out later. Their new songs are damn nice. Faints lor. Super nice. I'm going gaga over 183. SHE's new album I also not so siao. Haha. Later going out with ah lian and danny to orchard. So long never walk orchard le. Must take a break and go out walk walk.

Stick's sick. I msg him to ask how is he and he keep gives me the cry emo non stop. End up I don't know what to say and siam away. Lol. Told da jie I can't dj recently cos of the lift upgrading noise. She's okay with it. Now there's an msn meeting about tmr's outing. I'm going to be broke. Anyone else wanna join us sms me ba. We welcome a few more. =)

Msg dough jie to ask about simon and chatted for awhile. I'm too bored. Give a msg to darren about we shouldn't be too close and contact too often. He didn't reply and neither did he msg me in msn. Maybe it's better for us to remain as friends instead of good friends. Being too close to a friend esp an opposite gender doesn't help.

Keep thinking of a few past happenings recently. Just remembered my 21th bday is coming in 4 mths. Fast wor. Still can remember how my last bday goes. Jeff and my cousin help me to celebrate. Mei and ger sms me just after 12 to wish me. And we conf whole night. Then there's tons of sms coming in including ah ting's last sms at 11.59pm. Lol. She says wants to let me remember ma. But the one which touched me most is darren's. He sms me from thailand. That's so nice of him. Thank you. =)

Thinking about the past reminds me of kor kor. Don't want to think of him anymore. But quite hard. Cos I really miss kor kor. Will keep thinking did he found a job now? Is he okay? Did his chinese improve le? Lots more. Nobody to help me when I'm being bullied now. Nobody to share my problems with le. Nobody for me to talk to when I'm feeling down. Nobody to cheer me up le. Sad lar. Enough talk about sad stuffs le. Can't blog too long otherwise mei come back will read till siao.

Thank you my dear friend. I'm sorry I can't keep you company anymore. Take care and all the best. I will always remember what you did for me. =)