Saturday, August 05, 2006

Shopping, walking, eating, talking

The weird title explains it all. Today's a day to shop, walk, eat, talk. Means it's a day out. But oh mi gosh. Cos of going out, I missed 3 new bloods. I want to listen to them lor. Thought weekends de mar. How I know fri starts le? Sob sob. Nvm lar. I'm sure there's still a chance.

Went orchard with danny, aysh and ah lian. Very nice outing. We had great fun suan-ing and sabo-ing the only guy danny. Poor him leh. But I must admit danny's a nice guy. Last time when I first know him hor. I thought he very beng and fierce one. Tio shock lor. He's totally different.

First went to orchard mrt to wait for the 2 A's, ah lian and aysh. Chatted with danny for like almost an hour there. Times do flies fast when we did some survey and chatting. Omg lor. The young lady thought we are dating or what so ever cos when I told her we're waiting for friends she gives me the :o! look. I'm going to faint. Hahaha.

Danny bought a cute small soft toy key ring just to donate and help the poor elderly and kids. 10 bucks okay? Not cheap lor. So kind guy hor? And he gave the key ring to me. O_O! Thought ytd said want to buy me ring becomes key ring!? LOL!! Kidding lar. Hahaha. xD But then just now came home my papa thought my bf give me de present. =.='''''''''''' I'm going to faint again.

I'm blur till forget to dump batts into my digicam. Heng ah lian got batts. But I blur till forget to return her the batts. =.=''''' Snap some pics lor. Cos we 3 vs 1. We don't want to take neoprints ma. Nah. I'm too old for that. So rot our time away at cine BK lor. Ah lian and me damn evil today. Keep teasing danny. But hey. We found him and aysh makes a good match. Hahaha. =x

Bought my long wanted 183 Club's new album today at HMV. Luckily HMV got. Today's the first day the album's release lor. Really nice songs. Didn't regret buying it for 20+ bucks. Got a free super extra large XL size poster somemore. I stuck it on my room's wall le lor. Everyday can see ming dao and 183. Hahaha. Thanks ar danny. Ah lian and me eyes got stamp, we didn't notice the album. He smart found it for me. Lol.

Thanks guys. Today's a wonderful day. We should really go out more often in small group. Really had great fun with you pipos. And special thanks to danny. He's such a gentleman opening the cine's door for us and walk me to the bus stop, accompany me waiting for my bus. Young gentleman wor. Any gals wanna take him? I can introduce. Hahaha. xD