Sunday, August 06, 2006

My so so saturday

I don't know why I did that to him. As in I actually blocked my best buddy on msn. Just feel that we can't even remain as friends bah. Very hard le since he said all those. I feel quite bad. Maybe if we ended this friendship will be better. He can win his girl's heart back. And I won't feel so stress with all people talking about us in habbo.

Unblocked darren today. And he came and msg me asking me to find a song for him. I told him no, said k, bye all these simple words but yet he's so polite. Keep giving me =) and thanks me non stop. Don't treat me this way. Makes me feel more bad and can't end this friendship for about 1 and a half year. Maybe we should just remain as friends which are not so close bah.

But guys make a better friend for gals. They understand gals more. And will cheer gals up. Maybe coz I'm kind of boyish. That's why I get along with guys around my age more. Talking about guys, my habbo maid's back! My wonder supermaid! Hahahaha! Miss him so much! Seems he's fine and I'm glad. No fear of having dusty spider webs habbo rooms anymore. LOL!!

The mashimaro danny bought looks so cute. I snap it's pic and post it in my msn's dp. Hahaha! Other then my buddy's problem, today goes quite well. Simon keep didn't reply my sms. Maybe he given up le. Hahaha! Told ya! Dj awhile today. Still not a bad day. I wonder how will my sunday goes. Di wants to go out. But I'm lazy. As usual. Hahaha. We'll see later.

Actually my perfect saturday night aka sunday morning should be spent outside instead of rotting infront of my computer. Perharps drinking with a friends or two at a pub. Walking along the river and looking at the stars. If I had a car, I would love to drive along the expressway at late night and enjoy the street lights. Hahaha. Weird but who cares? I love it can le.