Monday, August 07, 2006

I love everything about Taiwan!

I guess I'm lucky today after all. Managed to catch tons of taiwan shows live on ppstream without much lagness. Starting off with wan yu at 6pm on san li station then jump over to shao gong at 7.30pm on tai shi. It's weird to see two taiwan stations showing shows of 5566 at the same time. Fighting between themselves seems funny.

Continue at 8pm watch mao xian qi bing hosted by qiao en and cheng cheng. 9.30pm watch wei xiao pasta lor. Ar boh then? 11pm still got 183 Club's I'm So Hot TV Special. See lar. I watch 5 hrs and 30 mins of shows on ppstream today. Switching in between tai shi and san li. Looks like I'm watching in between channel U and 8. But only it's Taiwan TV stations. Rofl.

Starting from wei xiao pasta it's not laggy anymore. Woots! Omg lor! Dong liang's so cute! He makes a great pair with cyndi. The show is wonderfully great. Laughing like mad though out the whole show. Esp the part when dong liang tio bombed. Lmao! I'll recommend it to anyone who loves taiwan idol shows. I'm hooked on it. I love everything about taiwan including the food!

Somemore today I can watch it perfectly as if I'm watching from my own tv. It's been a long time since ppstream's not laggy. I've got a 17 inch monitor! Which is way much more better then a tiny 14 or 15 inch screen. Watched 183 Club's TV special too. Not bad. Caught the MV of I'm So Hot. The MV is wow lor! Super geng! Will makes girls drool. Excluding me. Hahaha.

But the funniest part is how shao wei forget the eng lyrics and blame it on the songwriter. Next is yu rong tio shocked when he was singing then the music blast out. He gives the O_O?!?!?! look which makes me laugh like siao. Shao wei and jacky show off their muscles somemore. Lmao! 183 Club will be coming to SG soon to promote their album. Omg! I can't wait! Ming dao!

I guess you won't understand all these if you are not a taiwan idol shows freak or fans of ming dao and 183 Club. But I really enjoyed typing all these. It's great to enjoy watching the shows you love and listening to songs you like. Feels so shiok and stress free. I rather ignore darren now and do the things I like instead. I don't want to be a problem solver for him anymore. Set!