Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A day of shock

Today I just found out something. Been suspecting it since long ago and finally it's confirmed. Just don't understand why. Feel so disappointed. Why would a friend treat me this way? Lied to me. Take me for a clown? I really dislike liars. =l

Simon called today and told me his grandma passed away. I don't know how to comfort him. Just ask him to take care. Okay, I admit I'm bad in comforting friends. I wonder why friends came to me when they are feeling upset. I normally talk no sense stuffs to them.

Nothing much to blog about tonight. Just knew that zhenghua is open to public last sat I think after it's renovation. Wanted to go. But didn't get the news. Sad. Actually intend to see how they revamp our old class into. The place which holds my memory's gone. Sad x 2.

Going for dinner with my gang on this sat. Woots! I love outings. Esp food outings. I'm drooling now! Hope all goes well on that day. Prays I won't bang into SMU's wall again. Yes. We're going to suntec. And hope someone won't flare up on that day. It's way too scary.

I'm counting down to sat instead of national day now. Food~ Food~ Food~ =D~~~~~