Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy National Day SG!

She actually don't want to admit it. Saying she's her classmate. Oh? Classmate which got the same ip address is so unbelievable. Anyway, I'm not going to bother about this. Not much of my biz anyway. I don't like liars as my friends. Gee~

Chinese furnis are out in the cata with some damn ex price. But still can't stand the beauty of them and bought one of each. Costing me 30+ c. I'm broke. Told you I am. Who ask those furnis to be such beauties esp the sofa? Kai only want draggies. I wanted all of each. Nvm lar. Long long time once. Been 3 or 4 mths since I last spend on habbo credits ma.

Got a msg from dream. The first thing he msg me was ello dear. I know something was wrong le. Poor guy. He's in so much troubles and having so many problems yet I'm not able to help. My poor buddy. I don't even have time to listen to him coz I'm just like so busy today. He see I'm like never reply one asked me dear are you busy? And I just orh orh him lor. He hang up the call soon. But then later I feel bad towards him. Really I am. Sorry my dear buddy. Since now seldom talk to darren le, should really spend more time to talk to dream. He really needs someone to keep him company. I'm a bad friend.

My dad says 183 Club's songs are damn nice lor. Ar boh then? My taste got lousy one meh? ROFL. Means he's also into 183 too le? My whole family into jungiery and ming dao lor. Win liao. Ok I admit I'm bad. Should really spend more time with friends who need my care and concern and my family more instead of just everyday ming dao, jungiery and forums. I've got such wonderful friends and siblings nor. Should spend more time with them de. Eg kio kor etc. Everytime they try to find me I'll said I'm busy. I'm bad I know, but I will try to change. :D

kewL's so cute! His dj skills pro lor. He's a talent nor. Hmm.. Today's red hat party don't have much things to report about. Except for the lagness of the room. Rollers!!! So many of them!! Saying about rollers, went mod-fan qie aka tomatoo's room just now to trade her a couple of red rollers coz di said she needed them. Then passed some green ones to di. She's so nice lor. Say feel pity for fang cos di bullied me. Hahaha. Reminds me of hendrix and la jiao aka chilli. Miss them nor.

Sat's outing still don't know wanna go anot. Danny die die want me to go. Says at most let me bully lor. =.=''' I got so evil one meh? Now we keep suaning each other on msn. He keep nag me to go. But then say really lar, go jiu go lor. It's just that I don't like to see one person there ma. So still considering lor. Well, better go ba. Since I promise le. At most don't face that person lor. Don't know lar. See him my blood boil. Oh well.

Lastly, Happy National Day Singapore! Happy 41th Birthday Singapore! =D