Thursday, August 10, 2006

National Bored Day

I wonder today National Day or Bored Day har? Very de bored lar. Stay at home, eyes stick to computer for the whole day. Eyes very de blur. Open habbo trading room lor, earn quite okok. Thanks to imman for helping me. And CM for disturbing.

Ming sit on the chinese sofa he found lor. Then asking ppl to take pics. Very de lame lor. Then we went rotting in mod-tomatoo's room. Took a group pic with my 2 dis and weiwei etc. Then went out of habbo. Rot in maple coz go add simon. And disturb francis there lor.

Simon siao lor. So let him siao lor. He said don't want contact me for awhile. So let him be lor. Mei says I most happy. Rofl. Sort of. Then conf with mei and francis lor. Today de conf sort of half dead. Everyone didn't talk. Then di called in. All can faint.

Coz he noisest ma. Lmao. I just ended the conf with them just now lor. So late hor? Come back look forums and thought want to pei darren chat. But he went to sleep le. So ok lor. Don't feel like talking to him much also. He also suspect something wrong with me le. Asking me if there's anything new in my life. Of coz no lar. If he smart, he should know why and what happened. Suan le if he don't know lor. I hack care le. Talk talk sometimes nia.

Nobody wants to go out later leh. Francis says go JE treat me makan. Sure anot? Sure I go lor. But also sort of lazy to go out lar. Go out = spend money. I wait for sat then go out nor. Now talking in msn with my ke lian de kor kor. Maybe if got time can go msia pei him chat chat better. But I'm lazy lar. So all hack care lor. Now everyday national bored day and rot my time away nor.

Weird post I know. Pardon me for it. I also don't know what happen to me. Oh well~ Suan liao~