Friday, August 11, 2006

Freaking day

I don't know what's wrong with me today. Think mei, xi0ng and fran must have got a big shock. I was like scolding vuglar non stop? in their msn conv. Fran even asked if my ''auntie'' came today. Said I'm so different as compared to last night and today's talking. =.='' But I don't even know what or who am I pissed with?

I had a bad habit. Everytime I'm in a bad mood, I'll just slam my hands on the table or at the wall. Causing it to kena some big fat black bruise. Still remembered how I slam my thumb till black bruise and ah dream just killed me by rubbing my thumb's black bruise SO hard in east coast's mac. I was like SOL aka screaming out loud there. The rest just went roaring with laughter.

We're asked to go suntec first if jie cannot made it there early on sat. She said the guys should know the way. Please do. If asked me to lead the way, I'll let you people walk straight into SMU's wall. This is the biggest joke I ever create in my life. And I'm still kena teased because of this. So funny meh? Try walking into NTU's or NUS's wall next time then.

Can't wait for saturday. Think ice cream bought her new clothes ready. I don't even know what to wear! HELP lor! All my clothes are either 1) those auntie type which mum bought long ago. 2) those kiddish type which mum bought recently. =.=''' 3) those unfitted clothes which I bought nong nong ago. Been around 1 year since I stock in new clothes. Damn broke.

Will decide what to wear on sat ba. Seems I only have my dresses which fits me. But nah. You won't caught me wearing dresses. Told ice cream she would win 4D if I wore dress or skirt. She ask me wear it! Coz she wanna win 4D?! =.='''

Just browse at the forums news and saw ming dao actually go and touch yu rong's (you-know-where) when shooting their newest MV zai yi bian. Seems the lead is shao wei now so the guys wanna do something special to catch the camera aiming at them. But this is too crazy! Ming dao and yu rong BBM! ROFL. Gotta go kay poh more about the news today now. Hahahaha!