Saturday, August 12, 2006

Weekend De Litez!

I having a bad cold. Sneezing my nose off right now. Since 10pm. Maybe taking my medication later. My throat's feeling sore too. I'm sick. Yes I am! What am I going to do later? Pass the virus to them? :S Must pardon me! T_T

It's great fun hanging out with litez gang today in habbo. We're going crazy~! The party still on till now. Since those new bloods joined us. We're getting noiser! ROFL. Been so long we are that ''alive''. And those new bloods leave good impression. Not bad. They actually know how to dj with bg music and muti dj well. Ex habz djs are good. Wonder who teaches them? Ah dream?

But the worst thing you can get is 2 'man' djs, imman and killerman arguing about your name on air. RongFang~ RongFung~ Omg! I keep hearing my name till I want to scream mama mi ya! Help lar! Hahaha. Saying about dj. Bet I can't dj this whole week. Prepares to get a ! beside my name ba. :S

Guess I'm kind of mad today. I wonder why I replied to darren's sms. He woke me up, but I didn't scold him. Lol.. Instead we sms about 60?!?! sms today. Faints!! We are mad! Talking about what I ate, ask him guess. What's he doing. What I'm doing etc. Plain bored.

He says he's a bored genius and I'm bored rong rong?! Oh well. Darren plans to meet me for lunch or dinner next week. Ok lor. I got suan not to make another joke of banging into SMU's wall later. CRY! All only knows how to bully me. Hmph! Don't care le. I need my medi now. Poor thing oh~