Sunday, August 13, 2006

The outing I will never forget

Pardon me for the late post. I'm damn way too tired to blog last night and this morning. Outing on sat evening till early morning. It's like siao lor?! I reach home at 3am ok? No kidding leh. Can't imagine that I will stay out till that late. :faints:

Went to city hall with rasyidah to meet them. Bump into two letters just as soon as we came out of the mrt gate. So zhun lor. Like it's a few thousands ppl there and we can actually bump into each other. Had a hard time finding mr q as we didn't met before. But a more harder time to find danny. It's like one talking chicken and one talking duck. He don't know where we are and we don't know where he is. Luckily elaine meimei isn't that hard to find.

Walked to suntec thanks to mr q who lead the way. Waited for da jie there and makan our dinner at the ricetable. Guess someone do feels home there afterall. :giggle: Bill cost a sibei gia si lang amount of 180 bucks. Rasyidah and me nearly fainted. It's like omg?! And the bad thing is I can't eat much there. Those food are either spicy or fried and I had a bad cough. I wanna makan lor. :cry:

After dinner mr q bring all of us to watch the fireworks. I don't even know where I am. And went missing tons of times. Don't really like the fireworks although we can watch it clear and nice. Fireworks brings some sad memories to me bah. Terrible thing to climb like dunno how many storey stairs to the roof to watch them. I'm like half dead there le.

Maybe that guy isn't that bad as I think he is. He's just as worried as the others when he knows I'm missing and not contactable. Network's too damn busy for us to call or sms. And I keep gone missing. Coz once was tio drag away by ppl when I'm just walking behind them. Missing for like 30 mins. So de horrible when I told them I got drag away. All was like WAH!?

Off to marina sq for pool and bowling. Two letters and elaine went home without playing. Left the few of us lor. Wanted to go home but I can't even find the taxi stand so went back to find them lor. They played pool and I just stand rooted watching. Don't really like pool bah. I prefer bowling more.

Bowling's great. I'm quite good in that. But it's just pure luck I suppose. Had quite a few shot of long kang and pins mati games. And maybe I didn't use enough strength on the ball. Rasyidah said even the snails walk faster the the ball. =.= My poor hands hurt like mad now coz of the game. But I still enjoyed myself most while playing bowling. It's my fav game okay?

Went for supper after those games. Didn't eat anything as those food don't suit me. Rushes for home when I managed to drag rasyidah along. We shared a cab and I reached home at 3am. That's a nice time hor? Was feeling damn unwell when I'm home and I'll just left the rest unsaid.

Thanks to da jie who let us had such a fun outing and paid all the stuffs for us. Thanks very much guys. Might be going out next week with darren. He asked if I can go home late as he can drive me back home later. Of coz can lor. 3am also can le mah. Just feel bad for letting dad to wait for me. He looks like a panda now due to lack of sleep. :giggle: I'm a panda myself too. I need my beauty sleep and loads of rest. Going to the doc tml. My damn cold and cough sux.