Monday, August 14, 2006

Sickly post

I don't know what's wrong with my fugging com. Always pop out dunno what. Then click close internet will dc. Dc le somemore still need to restart com then can work. I feel like killing my com. Had a very big sense that my com won't live long. Scan here scan there scan nothing out. Dunno where the prob lies. CRY! Prays that all will be ok soon.

Coughing like a siao lang now. I really need a doc later. Guess I can't even sleep well from all those coughing. Coughs till I'm half dead. Cold not fully recovered yet too. Urgh! I'm feeling so sick. Can't dj for very long I'm sure. Lucky there's no ! beside my name this week. Heng ar. Thanks boss.

At this sickly time I need someone to take care of me. Who will? There won't be anyone. I'm dreaming of someone who will cook yummy porridge for a sick girl like me. Pass me tissues when I sneeze or coughs. But I know I'm dreaming lar. LOL! Sick till keep dreaming. Hahaha.

The stupid bug is here again. Causing my com to shut down soon. But I'm not going to click it. Click it my com mati again. Zzz.. Help! Someone help! Just going to let it hide one side. Sad sad. But kio kor de prezzie cheer me up alittle. Thanks kor! And wei xiao pasta's isn't that nice today. Makes my mood like see saw going up and down. Zzz..

Someone accompany me to a doc later!!! I hate doc. I hate medi. I hate falling sick. I hate feeling faint. And nearly forgot about it. I hate fireworks too. (: Don't ask me why. Ahahaha. Not telling.