Monday, August 14, 2006

Heart Attack!

The most unlucky day of my life. Went doc's there to get medicine for my cough and cold and tio check up. Somemore got so many ''surprises''.

Doc says my heart's beating too fast and done the ECG? test on me. Found out I having some kind of heart problem. Can says it's short circuit. If the so call wires of my heart couldn't connect, my life will be in danger.

Just now my heart beating way too fast till the doc wanted to get me admitted into hospital le. Yet I feel nothing at all. I only know my heart always ache and I'll feel breathless. But dunno it's so serious mah. Scared me to death. Nearly died of heart attack.

Did some blood tests too. Got choked up 3 tubes of bloodly blood. My right arm still hurts. Now waiting for the blood test results and report lor. If serious I'll need to get transfer to a hospital for more treatment and medication. Bleh~

I kan kai le lar. Don't worry lar. Will be fine de. Just sad at how my parents look towards this matter and not the shock I got. Mum was like what? You spend 85 bucks on those bloody tests? Can say don't want de mah. You're so stupid blar blar blar. The doc only want to earn your money blar. Dad even said I'm lying and kua zhang! Like wtf? I joke about my health?

Didn't even bother to comfort me or care about anything I said. Just know how to complain how ex the bill is. Disappointed liao. Let's wait for the blood test report and prays everything is fine bah. Meanwhile just leave me alone. I don't feel like talking to anyone for the moment.