Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Glimmer of light

I love my kor!!!!!! Xie xie ni ah kor!!!!! Thanks for spending so much on helping me solve my computer's damn problem. Think it's fix now. No auto pop out msg. No welcome screen. All problems gone at once. Having a computer pro as cousin helps alot!

We're talking about doc and heart. LOL! Yar.. My kor also got heart problem de. His is serious. But cannot op. So cham lor. He said sg de doc luan luan lai de. Ask me not to worry too much. Ty kor for an wei ing me. LOL!

Chatting with my kor is nice. He tends to joke alot. At least makes me feel more better. But he still cannot find a job wor. How how leh? I'm trying to help him find a job here in sg. As a computer tecn. Dunno which company or shop wanna hire leh. Need to do permit for malaysians very ma fan de. Somemore his eng not very good. But anyone have lobangs boh? Hope my kor found a job soon bah. So he won't come bug me anymore. LOL! Kidding lar.

Besides kor, darren's also a nice friend. He rushes home to pei me talk talk knowing I'm facing some problems. But think he is too tired. Go koon le. Anyway thanks to all who show concern. I feel warmth around me. Thanks to di, mei, darren, my ah kor, lydia mei, junhao etc. In no order. Mai get jealous hor.

My eyelids wanna drop liao. Those cough medi and cold tablets are making me drowsy. Gotta sleep early today I guess. Nite nite ppl.