Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Mix of good news and bad news

It's all over. I'm fine. Why? Coz the report says so! The results tend to be a little not too perfect. But overall it's still ok. Must watch diet and don't stress myself can le. I'm so glad! Finally can have a good sleep later. Didn't manage to grab deep zzz last night. Must sleep till full tonight le. Keke. ^_^

Told darren once my report's out. He's glad too. I even ask him treat me makan to so call celebrate. He says we'll go for supper someday. SUPPER?! You must be kidding me! Know night got car to fetch me and drive me back home. But I still don't like to go out late late one. I very guai girl ok? Everytime come home early one leh. *pukes* =S

But sad to say I'm still sick. Cough's gone. But voice's not back yet. Cold's gone but still a little blocked nose. And I'm feeling so drowsy and sleepy from all the medicine I took. A little shock will make me jump. For sure I'll go burrow myself under my blanket real early tonight. My eyelids are half shutting.

My poor thumb hurts too. Black bruise too le. Think I over played bowling that day. Such a big fat black bruise. Pain till~~!!! If ah dream here he sure help me to rub the black bruise till I scream like a pig waiting to be slaughter like that. LOL!

Seems everyone went to watch fireworks on sat night. Told elaine that it seems half of sgs went. Really lor. Damn crowded. Never took pictures lar. Coz I really don't like fireworks mah. Mainly coz of the noise it made. I tio shock more then enjoy the fireworks.

Today's mood not really good lor. The main reason is coz there's durians in my house. URGH! Smells bloody bad. Know I hate durians but yet my dad die die went to buy 3 durians back. Feel like just dumping them down the rubbish chute. My parents even keep them in the fridge lor. HELP! I don't dare to open the fridge for the following week le. I even can smell durians though I had blocked nose lor. T_T

I still don't know there's so many of my old friends who read my blog. Eg mr poh. Next time cannot write their bad stuffs le. Otherwise tio murdered. Lol. Anyway thanks again for the concern ar. Although it's the same old thing I heard 8 years ago. Take care, rest well etc. Lol. But I'm very touched I still have old friends who will show concern for me.

Bad news. The buggy thing pops out again. Ah kor's computer skills lousy lar. Did what ah kor told me to lor. Just leave the thing aside and don't touch it. But damn ma fan leh. Think need to send for repair soon. No way am I going to reformat my precious computer. I rather you kill me. Boohoo! Someone help to save my computer please! T_T