Thursday, August 17, 2006

Let's talk about guys tonight

Was half drowsy after medication and browsing xiaxue's blog when I received a call. Nono. Not that kind of scary zhen zi call. But it's from darren. Wonder why he called me at such an ''early'' time. 12.30am. Oh well.. Here's why.

He's driving alone on the quiet expressway and wanted someone to talk to. So nice of him to think of me first when he needs someone to talk to hor? Zzz.. That blur sotong forget which way to turn out of sengkang and nearly lost his way. And how dare he says I'm more sotong then him!? I admit I'm sotong but only ranked 2nd. He's the sotong of the sotongs okay!

So we chatted till he reached home. I know I no voice le lar. He knows too? Coz he asked if I feel better. I dunno got people go and notice my msn personal msg one wor? My voice not fully recover lar. Chatting sounds like frog croaking. Anyone listen will know my voice changed alot le! Urgh! Simon got a big fat shock this morning too. He thought he called sala no. -_-''''

But I'm still that evil. I hog the call and don't let him dc me. Coz today so shiok he called I no need pay leh. Can talk more somemore foc ma. Lol.. We talked alot in this 17 mins. But there's some cold air too where we both just couldn't think of anything to chat and diam for a few secs. Then I heard crows flying by lor. Then I quickly think of some stuffs to talk le. :S

The whole conv is just like live report. Nono. I'm not kidding. He will just tell me where he is now. What building's beside him now. And how that damn?! car overtook him and he wanted to chase etc. I even scold him for speeding lor. Help lor! 110km/hr considered speeding anot? Still say slow!? Omg! Guys are so ............ They think they on plane or car? -_-'''

Never ever tompang a newbie's car. Their driving skills can faint one. Parking skills also lousy till can nearly bang into other people's car. Omg! -_-''' But also envy sia. Driving on a road at night is nice lor. I love the feelings leh. Looking at trees and street lights. So lomantic lor! O_o? Ok! I siao le. Dunno la. Just like the peaceful feeling ma.

Question: Is bp and pasir ris far from each other?
Answer: Yes it is. Of coz. Ar boh then?
One is at the west and the other is at the east of sg. What do you think leh?
So how leh? Either one moves nearer? For what lar? Siao meh? Ask me move to ''paris''. Real paris I want lor. I'm not so nice friend lar. I love bp. I won't shift for the sake of makan. Hahahaha!

Always talked about darren I go so many things to complain. No choice. We are best buddies for about 2 years le. And I'm just plain bored and looking for something to blog. Since darren won't come my blog one. So blog alittle? (alittle only meh?) of his bad stuffs also no problem ma. Lol..

I'm such a bad friend. I never admit I'm good before okay! But still glad to have such a guy as my buddy lar. Very lucky me. Life will be damn bored when he goes NS. Can't imagine oh! I really need a bf by my side! Best friend lar. Ar boh you think simi? A friend who will really understands me. Tough tough tough. Coz I'm not easy understandable. <-- Got this word meh?

Quote: Never try to understand a girl. You'll suffer. Trust me!