Friday, August 18, 2006

Headache over computer

I'm pissed for the whole day. My computer's really driving me crazy with the pop ups. Okay. I did what ah kor told me to kill the bugs but it doesn't help at all. Scan my whole system and killed every single thing that I suspect causes it but still it doesn't help. Darren told me my windows corrupted. AGAIN?! Wah lao eh! -_-'''

Maybe sending it for repair. No way am I gonna reformat my computer. Sending it for repair at least can save my files and folders. I want to cry le la! I'm broke then come this stupid problem to solve. Computer always cause problem. Hp also lor. Hp also need to send for repair le. One spoilt, another copycat go spoilt too. Haiz..

Today bad mood till quarrel with anyone and everyone lor. First one to tio are my parents. Quarrel till my dinner got dumped away. Zzz.. Can't they understand some simple things? Told them my throat hurts. Don't cook my rice. I'm cooking noodles later. And no one bothers to listen. Cook le. I can't eat it. Tio blame lor. As if I'm in the wrong. -_-'''

Darren is facing problems with his ex. I help till I cannot help le. Only can listen to darren nag lor. He called me twice today to nag. And my mood is so bad that I'm trying to control myself. Otherwise another war start. I've got a damn bad temper. My close ones know that. When I'm pissed. Everyone will just leave me alone.

Guess I will be mia for quite a long time. Either I'm sending my computer for repair or busy killing bugs. Got to go doc's there later. Maybe I'll rot till late late then come back home. Face computer I headache lar. Wait till I got money then let my computer see doc bah. Now can use then use first lor. Somebody help me!!!!!!! Haiz~~~