Saturday, August 19, 2006

Kill bugs but don't kill your com

After for like 100 million years spent trying to fix my computer. It doesn't help! Don't dare to anyhow del stuffs. Scared com really died! LOL! But still must say I learn alot browsing all those webs and forums lar. Thanks deer! You're a great friend! He give me links for those forums and helped really alot. Thanks my kor too! But too bad. Oh well. Since it's not anything serious. I'll just leave till something bad happens then send it for repair. Choy~!

After all those debugging sessions, that dumbo pop up still is there. Some spy very bad lor. You scan finish le then tell you have to pay then can kill bug. Like wtf? Then scan for what lar! Useless ma! =.=''' But now my computer flies?! much more faster le. Thanks to those tons of spywares cleared. Oh ya. When my window xp from home edition to pro edition de ar? During last time I sent it for repair ar? I now then discovered leh! LOL! Blur me.

I just noticed I have the most two popular spy killer softwares in my computer. One recommend by kor which is spybot. Another is the com shop install for me de. Lavasoft Ad-Adware. Coz I browse the forums ma. Then was recommend to try this two. Doesn't help leh! I found nothing for me to kill. Zzz..

Alot of peeps also having the same problem as me. Did ya notice that pop up is actually in win 98 style instead of xp style? Very weird. It will disconnect all network and you need to reboot your com in order to connect back again. Deer says maybe it's a virus and nag me for not updating my anti virus and windows. =.=''' I hack care le lar. Just leave it aside bah till something serious happens. Bleh~!

Today went doc lor. My voice's finally coming back to me. Still chinese sin seh helps lar. I got a bottle of medi back to drink. Sibei ex cost 12 bucks for it. No discount meh! #%$&%^*!&%&!Very yucks. But it helps. I can scream now! Woots! Only one dose lor. Then sweat like hell had to rush back home from causeway. Feeling faint ma. No choice. Can't rot till late outside.

But ate le dinner then came back lar. Wanted to ask my niece who is same age as da jie for dinner de. She last min ps me. Zzz.. She's a teacher. Very nice gal. But too bad. She's taken! Neh! =P Dinner was hell lor. When I discovered a baby roach in my chicken porridge! TMD! Just went up and complained and dump the bowl over and walk off lor. Don't care what refund or what le. Still can eat meh? No way! In the end, my anger filled up my stomach. Zzz..

I regret saying that F.I.R's new album sux. It rocks actually! Thanks to darren. Coz he said nice album nice songs then I go listen lor. Find the songs are not bad too. Suit my taste de. And very bad lor. HMV sells 183club's album for like around 21 bucks when MJ sells it for only 17.90 and cd rama 18.90! Boo! I bought the ex copy then let me see cheaper de. CRY! Oh well. A busy night. I got to fly. Too busy killing bugs just now to notice the time. Now tio shock. Help! T_T