Sunday, August 20, 2006

The audition madness

I don't know what wind it blew today. Everyone is into audition sea. Stick's hook on it. He even said he want to change habbolitez to auditionlitez. =.=''' Wa biang eh! Not funny okay? It seems the whole litez team went into audition madness today. And till now, I didn't manage to download it. Coz I keep cancel the download as it's more slower then a tortoise crawling. 3 to 4 hours just for that dancing game? Like wtf?

Hope the madness just stays for a few days and gets washed away. I can't think of what else would happen if everyone went to audition. And I can't joined them. My computer's not pantium. Mine's celeron. Run online full screen game will lag like hell. That's why I don't like to play maple. Now audition came. When will all those sea games end? I download also slower then them. How to compare my computer and network with them?

I never got hooked on games before. Habbo's not too. I only habbo for the sake of litez. I don't like games which requires me to waste my energy and kill my brain cells. Eg those fighting non stop games which only allows you to level everytime. And games which needs to think are a no no for me. Maybe that's why I can tahan habbo for so long. Coz habbo's a game for lazy people. LOL! Don't ya agree?

Been staring at the computer for the whole day since I woke up. Got a big shock when I look at my clock with my blury eyes when I just woke up. I was like siao? 5 only ar? 5am?! But then think again. I slept at 5am last night lor. How can be? So on second look I tio shock. It's 5pm for goodness sake lar! Jumped up lor. Makan, bath then chiong up online le. I'll spend more time online during weekends.

I know I'm lazy. Actually intend to go out today but overslept. So no choice but to rot infront of my computer again lor. And the medicine I took had some side effects. My hands trembles and my heart feels like it's ready to jump out anytime. My whole body feels weak. Better to rest at home. I won't be called pig these few days I suppose. Okay! Excuses lar! I know! So I better don't say anything more liao lor. ~_~