Monday, August 21, 2006

Blogger in BETA

I admit I must have been too bored. Trying to add something new to my life. The first one to kena is my blogskin. Hope you people didn't suffer heart attack when you access my blog. I love black background blogskin in an all in one page. I can change my picture anytime too. But I just use this 7 flowers picture that comes along for the moment before I found a better picture for this blog.

Actually found a couple of blogskins I like ytd night. So mix and match them and added a song by zhang dong liang in it. Wanted to use a pink wei xiao pasta's skin. But found it too girly. So I choose this cool black skin which enables me to change my picture anytime. Remove the previous counter as it doesn't suit in. Change a new counter which is same as mei's. Seems can track who my readers are and where are they from. The thing I love about this skin is the link style. Drag and click is great. Spent a couple of hours trying to edit all those HTML in. Headache but sastified.

Maybe I'll try to blog in chinese more. You just have to right click, go encoding and choose unicode. I enable the right click just for the sake of easy to encode. I filled in the whole lyrics of this song by dong liang if you've seen it. Very wonderful song and show. Watched wei xiao pasta just now on ppstream. Download the software into my computer le. Makes it easier for me to watch taiwan shows now.

The game audition's not nice to me coz I can't catch it! How to play lar! Spare me! Count me out bah. I'll just leave the game to rot in my computer. I admit I'm lousy. I would really love to try this new game. The music's cool lor! So many musics to listen. Very entertaining game if you know how to play. Too bad I don't. But I'm kiasu to create all asiasoft's games account. Pangya lar. Audition lar. Maybe will go and download pangya to play. Maybe will try kong kong when it's open beta too. Then kiasu also go create an account first. Haha!

I'm now using the beta version of blogger. You can change to this version by simply click on the link on blogger's homepage. Very nice and easy to use. Provided you need to have a google account first. Such as a gmail account. Sign in using it and no more waiting for blogger to republish all the info and posts save. You can try new ways of using templates. But you need to use blogger's template which I dislike. So only ''played'' it using my another blog account lor. That account is for trying of template only. Coz don't wanna mess up my main blog's template.

Blogger in Beta version! Blog with ease! Have you tried? Change your blogger account today!

I feel as if I'm advertisting for blogger. =.='''
But good things are meant to be shared! =D