Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm sooooooooooooo vexed

Bad day today. Scolded fcuk for countless time. Early in the morning. 8am plus when I'm still happily sleeping came the drilling! Was thinking wtf. So early lift upgrading work started? Somemore it's so noisy today! Then discovered it's not lift upgrading. It's some house doing renovation. Drilling off all the tiles, walls, floors. Ok. This one enough. Nvm. Continued sleeping.

Then the lift upgrading work also start. Downstairs noisy. Upstairs also noisy. How to sleep! Blast my mp3 damn loud and tried to sleep. No choice. My headache had already caused me not able to sleep last night. So had to sleep full during day. But still woke up like a zombie during 4pm. Because the damn noise's still there. Drilling non stop! And my headache's killing me.

Whole day bad mood. See anyone will scold anyone. And don't know what wind it blew today. Mum keep telling me about JY. Not that superstar hong jun yang lar. Is Lin JY. A playmate of mine when I'm young. We're just kindergarden schoolmates. Not simi qing mei zhu ma. My mum and his mum are good friends. Last time keep saying how me and JY's going to be together when we grow up. Been dozen years I never heard that old story. But it started again.

Today start talking about it again. Jitao sian diao. Mum went over to find aunty eng hua. Talked about JY went aussie to study. I know he's damn pro in studying. He went hua zhong then raffles. Now went aussie. But what biz is that of mine? He's just a friend whom I've never met for like 10 years? I really hope he found an ang mo gf. So both our mothers would give up those foolish thoughts of theirs. But still must thanks aunty eng hua for treating me aussie nutty choco. Damn nice ok! =D~~~

Came online. More bad mood. Totally fcuked up mood. Saw I tio ''warning''. Fine lor. I hack care now. ZX also bo chup le. We both talked alot about it. Thinking should we called it quits anot? Pissed and tired. The interest's gone. No more mood continuing doing stuffs we're not interested in anymore. Sort of unfairly treated. Maybe we are staying. Maybe we are not. Still have not made up our mind yet. ZX and me are gonna have another private discussion session soon and made up a desision. We'll leave or stay together. As least have a partner to decide in anything.

Darren's not the only one vexed. I'm too. But I can't talk to him regarding all these. Can only act like nothing's wrong infront of him. Chatted with him as normal. He asked if I had friendster and are there any of my photos in it. I was like sotong lar. I've already added him for like tons of years ago. Such a blur guy. Don't know what is he going to do with my photos. Luckily they're all damn ugly. LOL! Trust me. I will never look nice on photos. Weird but it's true. Up to you to believe anot.