Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm finally back

I'm back at last. Anyone miss me? xD I misssssssssssssssssssssss

ONLINE!

Fine. Know I'm lame. =.= But I admit I can't do without computer. I mean a computer without network. That few nights computer can use but cannot online the feeling is damn horrible. So I go type a brand new story out. A mix of ai qing mo fa shi and wang zi bian qing wa. Chapter one out liao. But don't want to publish it to forum first. Very stress lar. Like zhen ai I stop writing le. Coz no more ideas. =.= So leave it to rot lor. Doubt I can finish writing it anyway. Will leave one chapter here if anyone wants to look look.

Paying 90 bucks just to save and back up my 20GB of videos, songs and pictures just now worth it. But no choice. Had to pay to save my data. The tech man come and repair it for one hour. Reformating everything. Left me a blank computer. Dumped me 98 version of mircosoft office software. I was like. Wtf? So old one. So asked di to lend me 03 version lor.

My winamp jitao messed up. Songs I replace them. All the important programs I install them back. Now my computer's only left with 7GB songs, 12GB videos, 1GB pictures. And main drive's kosong with only a few basic programs. Pissed lor. 6 months computer corrupted once. I'm asked to change my computer from celeron to pentium 4 and upgrade my ram to 512. See first lar. Need a couple of hundreds for it. No money dig out liao. I'm broke! Screams!