Friday, August 25, 2006

Random post

I guess I must be really too bored. Keep changing my blog's main picture like changing clothes. Everyday change it also don't know for what. I keep lots of fitted sized pictures for my blog in photobucket. Naming them blog1, 2, 3 and so on. Makes is easier for me to change picture. Go template, find the link, change 1 to 2 or 2 to 3 is as simple as abc. The current picture fits the song. Sad picture with sad song. T_T

Been typing my new story nowadays. Hiding offline, listening to songs and type, type, type. Very tired and lazy to do online stuffs now. Just want to do things I like for the time being. If you wanna find me on msn, simply send an offline msg to me if you're using live messenger. I'll normally be appearing offline. Coz sort of lazy to talk on msn. Today whole day type on msn till my fingers turned sour. Lol! Chatting with dreamze, darren, mei, di, zixuan etc.

The counter that I'm using now is wonderfully great. I saw di, mei, lydia mei, freakyryo, jiaqi and is that deer or xinying that pops by from deer's blog. So easy to track friends. But some bookmarked my blog then I can't check le. There's even one using malaysia TM net to view my blog. Who is it I'm wondering? My cousin? You really must get this counter. It even tells which system the reader is using. Win xp lar, resolution how much, colour bit how much, firefox or IE all can be checked.

Still setting up my computer stuffs. Nothing much more to blog. Later still need to cover up all the forum stuffs I didn't browse few days ago. Tomorrow, I mean later, should be going out bah. Really sian of staying at home. 'Forced' mom to go out with kai ma also. I don't want her to rot at home and turned into mould. If you are too bored, go my story blog and read lor. I'll try to be hardworking there. Give some comments too if you like. But don't give bo liao comments example by di. LOL!

http://blog.xuite.net/rongfang/dreamland