Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Preparing for trip

Had a long chat with simon today. I really hope he will understand it and don't try to rush everything. Being friends now is perfect. Nothing else more. I even try to call and cheer him up but he sounds so upset. And I don't know how to comfort him. =l

These few days busy nor. Need to finish all the stuffs before going to msia. Simon ask when I'm back. But I really can't comfirm lar. I don't even know how long leave should I apply for in litez. Wanted to tompang kai ye's car in and out. But having mixed feelings. Cos I feel like staying in msia longer to escape everything here in sg.

A whole family gathering of around 30 or more people is going to be fun provided big aunt didn't ask me if I had a bf when I go msia. -_- I had to keep coming with so many excuses as in why I don't have one. The next excuse I'm gonna use will be I don't like guys. But I tell you. All will know that I'm kidding. Forget it then.

Going in on friday and if possible will be back on sunday is the fastest date I can give. I'm afraid of going to kulai now. Those kiddies made me once bitten twice shy. No way am I going to play around with them anymore. I don't want to get bitten till bleed again.

My poor thumb is already in pain with the electric my digicam shock me ytd. Red, swollen with a small hole that peels the skin off. Urgh! Pain! Let me warn you, never ever try to grab a cam's bottom part when it's in use. If you want to try, remember to wear rubber gloves. xD

Weikai's back in habbo. Wonder why. Kena shock when I received a console msg from him. Anyway, welcome back. We miss him. :D Talking about habbo. Unlike what simon says, I don't have any guys chasing me in habbo. If have hor, the sky will fell immediently. ROFL!

Darren is crazy to copy my personal msg in msn and goes wah wah wah non stop to me. Well, he seems okay? Hope so. He's okay but I'm not. My heartache is acting back up and I got forced to visit a doc. Urgh! Not going. No way. I'm stubborn and yea I am. Lalalala. ^_^