Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The power of smile

From the time you see that I blog. You can already comfirm it's a busy day for me. 4am now le. Everyone is snoring away and I'm still here. Still have so many stuffs undone. Sad lar.

Went to west mall today with mum. Intend to transfer mum's name to my name regarding the M1 account. But so sad. Cannot drag along dad's line. So forget it lor. Can't be possible to ask dad to dump away his hp no? I'm not that bad lor. So just upgrade my sim card to a 3G sim. Foc somemore wor! That's so nice of M1. ^_^

Walk to harvey norman and bought a digicam. 299 bucks wor. For a kodak cam. Not bad lar. But damn sot on my com. I even kena shock by it lor. Pain leh! Finger swollen liao. Lots of free stuffs that comes along which includes a 512mb memory card, a those pro pro 3 leg cam stand, a damn heavy cam pouch and the best is a whole set of rechageable batt with 4AA size batt. So nice of harvey norman to give so many stuffs. And I bought an adapter for my mp3 too. All these are the stuffs that I'm preparing for my msia trip this week.

Ytd night got a shocking msg from my best friend who broke up with his gf. Unlike last dec, this time I don't know how to comfort him. So just leave him alone ba. Today cannot online early so sms to ask if he's better. Hope he is lor. Cheer up lar buddy. Will be alright soon.

I snap two bo liao pics while waiting for mum today. Quite nice wor. Change it onto my blog le. No more fierce pic on the blog. Added them onto my friendster too. I go and add simon in friendster wor. Sure he kena shock when saw me. Wahaha. Added a pic of me and my mum in my friendster too. The harvey norman salesman took it for us and print out a copy for mum. Mine was of cos in my cam lor. I got a pretty mum. ^_^

Need to chiong foums now. Can say this whole week won't be online le. Later chiong magz. Wed rest and pack. Thur see doc. Fri go msia till don't know when. Must not forget to apply for leave sia. I don't want the ! beside my name in the chart. Sad nor. Maybe wed can then dj awhile ba.

Nothing can go wrong when you smile! The power of smile! =)