Monday, July 24, 2006

10 things that I feel like doing now

  1. Screaming out loud like a siao char boh in this wee hour. (I'm vexed, vexed, vexed!)
  2. Fall into my bed and doze off immediently till the next night. (I wanna be piggy can?)
  3. Getting myself dead drunk. (I don't even know how drunk feels like and I wanna try.)
  4. Watch cyndi's and dong liang's wei xiao pasta once more. (I regret saying this show sux. I ate back the words I said. This show rocks! Dong liang's so cute!)
  5. Repeating dong liang's wei xiao pasta's song jiu wei xiao le for 100 times. (I've been repeating it for 20+ times now and I love the song!)
  6. Call an old friend, woke him/her up and say I miss you to him/her. (I miss my friends.)
  7. Dance till I'm tired and collaspe straight. (I want to dance like mad now.)
  8. Sing and sing till my voice's gone. (I just love to sing and dance.)
  9. Smoke a whole pack of crig. (Crig helps to kill stress right? And I'm stress now!)
  10. Bark at anyone who tries to msn me at this moment. (Buzz off if you don't want to get murdered by me.)

PS: The above are some make no sense moves. And I'm sure I wouldn't do them. Provided that if I'm insane or abnormal.