Sunday, July 23, 2006

Miss lonely

Just look at the time now. 5am sharp.

Deleted my previous post and came back online to blog a short post cos I'm just too lonely. I'm the lonely one now instead of darren. Just ended the conf call with mei and francis. Ger ps us earlier. I understand lar. All not night owls how to accompany me this old owl through the night?

Getting kind of pek chek during the last few mins of call. Both di and mei are like gang up and keep teasing me non stop. So what if darren ask me to call him. I rather ps him then you both. Already promise you both to chat till morning and I will keep my promise.

Anyway I know darren will says he's sleepy and went off to bed soon without me having to call him. I know him too well. That's why ask you both don't ps me. But had to let them off. Both seems so sleepy. Maybe I am just too stubborn. Never consider others feelings. But consider mine too. I told you both nothing between us. Don't want to believe I also lazy to explain.

Can't sleep cos I'm feeling unwell. I know I had a weak health. That's why I've been taking care of myself really well. But I can't control sudden things such as stepping on a damn big and fat roach in my bedroom and screaming out loud like a siao lang who just escape from woodbridge.

I can't get shocks. My poor weak heart's not able to stand it. And it's killing me with the pain now. Don't want let mei and francis know just now how serious is the pain cos I'm already used to it. And it's also not to let them worried for me.

I really need to change. I can't be too demending. And I need to change my stubborness and bad sudden piss off tempered. Give me some time. I will change. For the sake of my dear family and friends. I will become a better person soon. =)