Saturday, July 22, 2006

Moosik on the lalio

Simon seems to give up a little le. Told him let's just be friends first. If he pester me non stop, I don't even wanna have him as a friend. So should be ok for now. I can get a good night sleep tonight. Feeling so unwell recently because I didn't sleep well. Want to puke. Heartache. All my old probs back because I can't get my beauty sleep. Urgh! Buzz off simon!

Help to look after imman for his trial dj session with fanta. He's doing great. Smart boy. But he's just too nervous. Relax boy! Had to tell him to have more confidence in himself and tell him some small tips of mine. He's really doing fine. Thumbs up for him! Rider also said that he's great lor. No worries.

I didn't even know I made a ''rhyme'' in GI's tag. When did I do that lor? I didn't even noticed my sentences are so ''rhyme'' style. Let's see.

I link your blog.
No need to link mine.
I link yours just for me to hop by.
Hope you don't mind.

Rhyme meh? Not really lar.

Anyway thanks GI for chiong-ing to habbo to help. But he made a wasted trip. Sorry arh. Hope he's not angry. Haha. Those people ran liao. He's too late. LOL!

Tonight, I'm so blur to delete the wrong thing in radio panel. Stress leh. Admin tools stuffs once delete can never get back. Keep going to the wrong section and delete the wrong stuffs. Had to msg plato to apologize. I wanted to help clear maggiemee's dj says after she dc. But then I click admin tools and delete the dj says LOGS. Blur me. -_-''' Plato says it's okay. But I still feel bad. Somemore he's so cheeky tonight to feed me more sotong. I'm blur enough le leh!

Going to add more pics onto friendster. Browse thru my friendster and got a big fat shock. Chicken wing is married?! WHAT? Big news wor! My old classmates one by one got married le. Lian also going to be 2 kids mummy soon. Time sure flies fast. Anyway, thanks qin for sending me a testi always. Btw, xinyi's birthday party this end of the month anyone going?

Happy birthday Francis! Omg!? Never tell me it's your bday. Come msg me talk ask ask things nia. How I know? Heng I go friendster walk walk saw your bday is today. Kena shock lor! Enjoy your 18th bday! Sheng ri kuai le baobei di! LOL!

To Mei: Birthday guy wants a conf tonight. I promise him le. Take it as we give him de birthday present okay? Help me arrange it please. You know who you need to tell. Thanks mei!

Tonight I really chao happy. Don't know laugh how many times le. Perharps I learn to take things easy now. And know those close ones around me are happy, I will be happy for them too. My life is as simple as that. Lastly, thanks chup for visiting my blog and tagging always. =)