Friday, July 21, 2006

Murder me please!

I really don't know what suay luck I have recently. Sms simon to ask him about the roadshow stuffs and got some I don't know how to reply sms back. He told me the roadshow will be at suntec on the 5-9 of aug. 12nn to 9pm. Pay is earn by com. Means if I didn't sell a hp out. I won't get any pay. And the venue. SUNTEC! Alright. Know some people will start laughing when I said suntec. The old old incident. DD even ask me if I study in SMU today. No... The fact is I bang into SMU's wall when I try to find suntec on my way.

........................................................................

-_-llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I saw crows above me.....

Okay, laugh for all I care. I'm not going to bother about it anymore. It's all past tense.

Talking about simon makes me wanted to explode. He keep telling me he likes me etc. Asking if he had a chance. Omg. Siao guy lor. I know him for only like 5 days through jie? My reply was I don't know. Saying right now I only want friends and nothing else more. But the bad thing is he didn't give up. Saying he will wait for me and stay by my side when I need someone to talk to. Got guys like and the feeling is like so kns. I hate it man.

I wanted to tell him I don't like guys, instead I like girls. Okay, kidding alright? Just wanted to scare him off. He's been asking me if I had someone in mind so that's why I keep rejecting him. Please lor. A guy whom I know for a few days keep asking me to accept him. Die die won't. I'm not stupid. Then he was wondering if it's his looks problems. He actually look quite okay. But is this guy mad or what? I only hope to have some peace now. Want to care for me as a friend can, more then a friend? Don't come and find me for the moment. I'm enjoying my single life. Thanks.

Enough talks about simon. I even got lots of nightmares regarding him. -_-

Btw, if you noticed I changed my blog a little. You are smart. I changed the desp regarding me and the link page. It's in abc order now. Hehe. Much more easier to browse through. Added more links too.

And my friendster's profile too. I give it a fresh coat of font's colour. GREEN and purple! =D It's nice. Updated my profile too. Hope it's better then the previous one.

Done so many stuffs tonight. Time for my forums! Ming dao~ I had a damn nice pinkish ming dao wallpaper on my com now. Reminds me of hello kitty though. :S LOL!

(",) <-- My fav emo for now.