Thursday, July 20, 2006

Friends who understands

At long last! I found simon's profile in friendster. He looks so young till I wonder if he lied about his age. And he looks a little like lao ban. LOL! Simon called me today but I didn't answer his call again. I'm sleeping ma. Then sms him back lor. Ask him what's the matter for finding me two days le. Seems he's asking me if I wanted to take up the job in doing the roadshow next week. Can't ba. Gtg msia next week.

Simon sms a lot of nonsense today. But think I make him understand le. It's not about if I have someone in mind or what. It's just that as a friend do you think you step into my life too much? But now at last not so buggy anymore. I dislike people to pester me. Dig every info about me. Care about me too much. Ask about anything and everything. Will get me pissed off. I want friends who understands me. Talk to me when I'm in a good mood and wants to share stuffs with. And don't say anything when I'm in a bad mood. Till now, only darren knows me well.

I've been a white mice for a few days le. Told darren I helped him so much must at least get a treat from him. But then he remembered I told him I will be giving him a treat instead of him treating me. Then too bad lor. We both argue about it. Omg lor. Just noticed that we both are like kids. -_-

Slept till very late today till my dad chiong into my room and said 6pm le. Scared me up lor. But then it's only 5pm. Wth lor. 1 hour diff leh. Must pity me you know. 11am simon sms me. 2pm darren sms me. Didn't sleep well at all. I went to bed at 7am lor. My beauty sleep. Tonight watch xpgly le then sleep early ba. I mean it's already early now. Can sleep le. Good morning! Wahaha.