Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Guys talk

Didn't get enough sleep last night. Was dl-ing 3 bt files which includes the 17 mv set which a fan posted on forum and let us da bao. I had to check my com every few hours to ensure it's running well. But at last I got all the mvs which ming dao's in. Sibei song ar! =D

Wei xiao's pasta's soundtrack sux. Maybe the main reason is cos I don't like cyndi. But I quite like dong liang but then he sounds so bad in all the songs he sang in it. I rather prefer listening to jungiery or 183's album.

At last my xpgly is done! Can't wait to watch the final episode. Heard it's very touching. Maybe it's even better then aqmfs. Actually wanted to buy the vcd which I saw sold at TS ytd. But then I went washroom and on my way of consider, when I got back. It's being sold. Ahh!!! Angry till buay tahan cos it's the only set available. So hard to get one nor. =(

The so call pest is still bugging me everyday. Calling me and sms me at a so call early morning to me. Didn't bother to pick up his call. I was half asleep dreaming of myself nagging on msn to darren that the guy is siao one, keep calling me etc. Then that guy really called and woke me up from my dream. Wa faints lor! So zhun sia! =.=

Da ge and darren says this kind of boss don't work there suan le. They're worried for me. Should be okay bah. I just can say that guy is kinda despo and playboy. His shop and what he rich etc should be real. Everything half half believe for now. Don't trust too much first.

I just know that darren gets along so well with da ge and lao ban. Make me worried like siao just now. Seems I'm over worried for nothing. They guys talk till don't even care about me. See how well they get along with? I must say darren is a nice guy whom can get along well with everyone.

First time I get along so well with lao ban also. Thought he would reject darren's idea but he's okay with it. Congrats buddy. Told you they are nice people. I changed my impression on lao ban le. Lao ban's really a nice guy. I shouldn't be scared of him. He's not that fierce after all.

So fast wed le. Next week going msia liao. I still don't know which ''group'' I should follow. Haha. I only know I want to go in. Must give myself a break and stay longer there this time now.