Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Unbelievable =.=

I just found out that I've got myself a scary boss in the future. Boss simon keeps hunts me non stop on my phone. Finding me to chit chat? o.O Ask me to be careful when on my way to doc and this and that. And said about the future. Saying maybe we will go into a relationship. CRAZY! I only know him for ONE day! And this guy here says he's not a playboy and is serious about it. Firstly says like dough jie now says seems to like me. Not a playboy? You must be joking! Rich guys are famous for being playboys.

Sorry, but my impression of him is like this for the moment. I spoke what I think. :)

But.. but.. but.. For the sake of earning that 1000 bucks per month in the future. I ren! Be friends with him okay. Other than that, I won't consider at all. He said I so fast reject him. -_-

Don't know where I have the ''luck'' to be this rich boy's target. Yeah. I'm so lucky. =.= Sometimes I wonder if I regret knowing this guy anot. Wonder what rotten peach blossoms I stepped on. *plucks off*

This guy will make a good friend but not a good bf. That's all I have to say about this future boss of mine. I agree with him. Things will change in the future. Perharps I won't be working for him too. xD LOL!

Just finish being the white mice for a friend on his new stuffs. Wonder what mind he got. Such a genius. Keep thinking of things to do and make. Computer pro lor. You win. I just noticed I'm always the white mice for new stuffs. Do I look like one? LOL!

I got the words be careful from ytd till now for don't know how many times le. Darren is over worried for my safety. Don't worry lar. Nothing to worry about. Scared I got stalked somemore. LOL! Thanks buddy, know you care for me. I buddy too lor. Accompany you the whole day online tmr. I promise I won't go out lar! =D

I make it a habit to blog daily. And I do what I said. Because I just love blogging. My dear friends, I saw dead blogs all over my links. Wake up and clear the spider webs please! I'm waiting to read new posts. Hope to see them soon. =D