Monday, July 17, 2006

I got a funny boss!

My boss and his name is simon. He's a nice guy. I got a call from him at noon and we chatted for 1 hour! Unbelievable har? Seems we know each other very long like that wor. Like old friends. Talked about jia ning jie and maple and habbo. And of cos the job!

He's hiring 2 staffs to work from 9am-3pm and 3pm-9pm. I choose the 2nd. Cos I still can't wake up of you ask me to work at morning. But anyway, I won't start work so soon. His shop is opening on 11-11. In nov. LOL! Means I still can eng eng shake leg at home for the time being.

Can earn about 1000 bucks per mth. I'm glad liao lar. And the boss is a nice guy. He wants a friend instead of a staff. Hmm not bad. Wish him good luck in chasing jia ning jie then. But aiyoyo, they only know each other for 1 week. -_-''

Not meeting my boss today. He wanted to play games at home. Old kid. =x And this guy here loves to crab crap. He was like telling me if he can't win jie's heart can he woo me instead? And ask about all my personal info such as if I had a bf etc. I was on the phone roflmao!

Simon's a nice friend and a rich shao ye wor! Wah! And he's finding a gf. Any girls want to grab him? I can introduce. LOL! He said he wanted to ''cup'' my phone when he just called me. Cos I sounds so ai si buay si. Who ask him to call me at noon when I'm still having my beauty sleep?

Looking forward to this new job and working with this funny boss of mine. But need to do account one wor. Try try bah. I'm actually looking forward to have a jie fu too. =x Jia you wor simon boss! If you failed, I won't go and work for you oh~ Wahaha. Threaten boss! Weets~