Monday, July 17, 2006

Money money money

Dough jie recommend me a job. Saying her friend opening a hp shop at woodlands 888 and hiring female shop assistants. Asked me to give it a try. So I try lor. Seems the shop is not opened yet. But the boss asked to meet me later wor. Saying to discuss. Ok lor. Go see how lor.

If can then take the job lor. Young boss wor. 23 and opening a hp shop liao. The pay not bad too. 6 bucks per hr for part timers. Go meet the boss only ma should be okay de ba? My friends are worried for me. But no one is free to accompany me go. Oh well.

Thanks ting! Thanks for scanning and sending me the pics you took last time with our old friends. 18 of them. So many of my old friends. Miss them all! There's youting, qinqin, lijia, wanxuan, shuhui, meisheue, yiling, xiaoting, kahbee, jiayi, yinhui, yimin, xinyi etc. So many of them! All the girls in our class last time. They really changed a lot! All so chio now! Unlike me. Still go ugly. Bleh. Time flies so fast. 10 years le. When can we all meet again?

I'm in quite a good mood these few days. Cos I got an interest of 50 bucks for nothing. Lol. More money to spend. Dad won a couple of $ from horse racing. Actually I'm pro in horse too. Haha. Unbelievable right? From young till now I study horse guides more then I read books. LOL! Nowadays at last there won't be dark clouds at home le. At last saw dad smile le. But tell you, it won't last long. Money finish, dark clouds back. LOL!

DJ a while today again. Been a whole week since I last log on to dj. Otherwise the timetable whole week don't have my name then uh oh. Recommend listeners to listen to the song by taiwan's new group fei lun hai and s.h.e's hebe new song zhi dui ni you gan jue. Really wonderful song. All loves it.

My show still soooooo slow. A few days more to complete ba. Talking to darren now. I still think of him first whenever I vexed. Haha. He's worried about me going alone to meet the hp boss. No worries ba. I'm old enough to take care of myself le. But at least talking to him I won't be so nervous cos need to go for test de.

The boss who is named simon wants to test me on how much I know about hps. Studying the info tonight. Wish me luck in getting the job! I die die must get this job. First thing is to treat dough jie and darren makan. I told darren we should meet for makan before he goes NS and he's okay with it. But let me have some extra cash first then can. Haha. Busy again now. Sianz.